2018 Chubb Classic Volunteers
February 12-18, 2018
Welcome to the Volunteer Registration Page for the 2018 Chubb Classic! Volunteers are needed Monday, Febuary 12th – Sunday, February 18th.
To begin registration, please click on the purple "Register Now" button to the right of your screen.
Click HERE to view descriptions of available Volunteer Committees.
Please note the following changes to the registration process in 2018:
- Due to the Tournament upgrading to a new registration site, we are asking for all Volunteers to please create a NEW profile and password as the system will not recognize any previous accounts.
- The volunteer shifts you select on the registration form are tentative. You will receive your confirmed schedule from your Committee Chairman or Hole Captain.
- Several committees require an access code in order to sign up. You can receive access codes from Carley Neal or from the specific Committee Chairman.
- Committees requiring access codes: Player Registration, Tournament Office, and Walking Scorers. Please note- these committees will not show up on the volunteer registration page until you enter in the correct access code.
- It is required for Volunteers to work at least three (3) shifts during Tournament Week. Also, for the help of scheduling, you are required to work at least three (3) shifts in one (1) committee. If you are not able to work at least three (3) shifts, feel free to contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carley Neal (information found below).
- Lastly, please check the box to receive text message alerts for free during Tournament Week! Messages will include confirmed tee times, weather alerts, Volunteer reminders, and/or important Tournament news.
Thank you for your support of the Chubb Classic! We look forward to seeing you on the course in February. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Carley Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 465-0534 with any questions.